IBS Imprimerie SAS.
14 rue des Sarcelles - 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM - Tel : 03 88 33 73 16
+33 388 337 316 – www.imprimerie-ibs.fr
Mr. Daniel STEINER firstname.lastname@example.org
IBS is a printing company located close to Strasbourg (FRANCE) . They are 8 people for this company created in 1975.
Their activity includes creation of design, HEIDELBERG offset and KONICA BIZHUB digital sheet printing and manufacturing of labels with digital printing & laser cut ANYONE/ANYCUT.
1. Why did you select ANYCUT?
Anycut was for our small middle sized company the best compromise allowing us to get an entry in the label market
2. What is your main application you’re using ANYCUT for?
Anycut is mostly used to provide small amounts of labels with various design and shape.
3. What is the benefit / profit did you find with ANYCUT?
An affordable and accessible solution where investment price is not a matter and where return of profit could be easy so far you have the right market to develop.
Machine could be used as well for internal purposes (marketing, promotion, sales … )
4. What kind of changes did ANYCUT bring in your business?
This solution gives us flexibility and allows us to prospect additional businesses where IBS could never being before.
- Case description : “H” printing company was producing 1~3 color labels in analog method so far. More customers have asked full color labels but too expensive cost of 4 color rotary offset machine did not look efficient for the expected amount of order.
- Main product : mono color, 2 color and 3 color labels
- label production : 300,000~500,000 labels a month (10,000~50,000 labels per order)
The ‘H’ company adopted ANY001 at cost of monthly US$ 500 only by using
5 year financial program. They could not run ANY001 well in first 6 months
but after that more and more customers ordered many kinds of full color
labels in small volume. Now satisfied customers are bringing bigger volume
orders and the company is developing different services in using variable data
printing like variable barcodes, QR codes, images and texts.
Now he is considering more ANY002 presses which is 2.5 times cheaper,
to increase the profitability over monthly financial cost. He proved ANY001
and ANY002 are the right choice for small volume digital label production
with minimum risk of investment.
- Case description : One of the major food company ‘S’ is selling thousands of products in domestic market and overseas market. So they needed to have multi-thousand kinds of labels even in the same design. One full floor of their building was used to keep the stock of labels and they were spending more than US$120,000 dollars annually in ordering of required labels. Further more, many labels in stock were wasted frequently due to the degradation or change of design. - Main product : Snacks, Instant noodles, beverages, processed foods, food cans and etc. - label production : 4,000 kinds of labels, 200~300 labels for each kind a month.The company’s choice was ANY001. They have limited design of labels, so
they could use precut labels. After using ANY001 for in-house production of
labels, their cost is 2.5%, kinds of label is 0.3%, required space is 1.4% of the
previous outsourcing case. Time and cost could be saved dramatically.
- Case description : Busan printing company has been offset-printing for global magazine company ‘P’. In struggling from the decreasing publication volume of the magazine, this company found a new opportunity to provide digitally printed labels to ‘P’.
- Main product : offset printing (album, magazine), product label for cosmetic products, beauty products, massage goods and etc.
- label production : 1,500 kinds of label a month (200~300 labels for each kind)
The company’s customer, ‘P’ company had difficulties in ordering small
amount of labels for too many kinds of products. The company needs to find
a way to help its customer and it should be profitable too.
However, HP Indigo was too expensive without guarantee to meet break-even
point of the business by enough volume. The choice for this company was
ANY001 and ANYCUT. Differently from his early worries about profitability
on small volume production, the company produces about 100 kinds of labels
in amount of 50~100 pcs for each a day. He proved small volume production
makes money and the company’s annual revenue is increased by 50%.
Both are using ANY-001 + ANYCUT for label production.
Busan works for cosmetic labels and Daegu works for wet tissue cover labels.