LABEL PRINTING is one of the most promising field to grow fast in digital printing market due to today’s fast production and shorter lifetime of more and more customized goods. Furthermore, there're forced regulations in chemical, pharmacy, medical, transportation and food industries where more and more digital labels need to be used as time goes on.
"Digital Printing for Packaging will be worth nearly $12.2 billion by 2016, with annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.6%. This volume is just over 1% of printed packaging volume and it will grow fast ever."
- Matured technology is available in narrow roll-fed printing.
- Consumers prefer to buy Private labeled goods.
- In-house color labeling becomes a competitive.
edge to serve customers with quick customization.
- As demands for shorter, customizable print runs continue to grow
for print providers, brand owners, and traditional converters.
- Need of different records even for the same product (certifications,
languages, localized information, personalized information and etc.).
- Digital solution helps saving of space, time, excess stock, accident, and
labor with additional benefits like gamut-extending colors and variable
data printing of barcodes or texts.